-=NDCROCKZ=-

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Sharing!!

4 posters

Antivirus Free download with daily licence keys (need download)

vEnDeTtA_bOy
    vEnDeTtA_bOy

Male Posts : 3

Antivirus Free download with daily licence keys (need download) Empty Antivirus Free download with daily licence keys (need download)

Post by vEnDeTtA_bOy Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:35 am

First, download a trial Kaspersky Antivirus 2010 on this site http://www.kaspersky.com/trials

Now, install it and run it, if your licence key will expire soon, go to this site http://www.kavkisfile.com/key/ to download more keys

This site is not blacklisted or has a virus so feel free to download the keys here..

Note: Always download the latest key and follow the instructions on how to renew your licence key..

HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY Very Happy
    deyomornia
    deyomornia
    Admin
    Admin

Male Posts : 236

Antivirus Free download with daily licence keys (need download) Empty Re: Antivirus Free download with daily licence keys (need download)

Post by deyomornia Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:20 pm

Thanks for the share dude. Smile

Forum Admin,
    Deyomornia

-jocylicious-
    -jocylicious-

Antivirus Free download with daily licence keys (need download) Empty Re: Antivirus Free download with daily licence keys (need download)

Post by -jocylicious- Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:02 pm

good if your not using networking devices or an adapter sometimes kaspersky will prohibit you from successfully installing your networking devices specially if the device will be configured using a software... but then you can always disable it and then enable kaspersky once your done installing your device... Very Happy
    mine09
    mine09

Post by mine09 Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Hello people.I see that you are interested in Kasperky .Have you found the fact that it is the first in top ten best antiviruses http://www.best-antivirus.co/
    I was very glad to find this site because I have found a wonderful review of it which helped me a lot
    have a nice day
    deyomornia
    deyomornia
    Admin
    Admin

Male Posts : 236

Post by deyomornia Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:07 pm

Post updated: April 04, 2011

Goodluck.

Forum Admin,
    Deyomornia

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:08 pm